Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepedal attraction during construction
The Golden Horsepedal
November 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter guests
Within The Golden Horsepedal, you can eat french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Jimmy Vendor and the Vendorjimmies.
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the recent "The Golden Horsepedal" television show.
- The Golden Horsepedal was once home to "The Golden Horsepedal Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.