Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepedal train as seen from the top of Narnia
The Golden Horsepedal
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepedal, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Johnny Boy and the Boyjohnnies.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to talk to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visualize this train half a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Train may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- This is the only remaining train in the resort where a reference to Jules Verne can be witnessed.
- The Golden Horsepedal was once home to "The Golden Horsepedal Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.