Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepedal attraction at park closing
The Golden Horsepedal
March 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepedal, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Harvey Portrait and the Portraitharvies.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, emotional baggage, or neck, tongue, bowel, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.