Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsepeach, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
The Golden Horsepeach
August 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsepeach, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Gary Battery and the Batterygaries.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- The Golden Horsepeach was once home to "The Golden Horsepeach Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.