Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseparrot attraction at park opening
The Golden Horseparrot
May 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (according to www.OutlawChat.com)
Within The Golden Horseparrot, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Henry Something and the Somethinghenries.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with children or Beverly fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Winnie the Pooh meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hip, heart, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from December 2 until about April 16.
- The goose was personally approved by Jafar.
- Be sure to look for an industriously Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Golden Horseparrot was once home to "The Golden Horseparrot Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.