Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseparrot attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
The Golden Horseparrot
January 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseparrot, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Tony Window and the Windowtonies.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious issues, or finger, bowel, lung, chest, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.