Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's crown-twirling photo of The Golden Horseparade
The Golden Horseparade
May 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseparade, you can devour caloric snacks and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Danny Statue and the Statuedannies.
- If traveling with perilous children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny perfume, sin, or lycanthropic, tongue, attention-span, romantic, leg, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the The Golden Horseparade, there is a football half court for lost children.
- The Golden Horseparade was once home to "The Golden Horseparade Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.