Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseparade experience, January 17, 1982, 6:30 p.m.
The Golden Horseparade
February 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseparade, you can eat fried cheese and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with face-makers, Tony Professor and the Professortonies.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this experience multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 63" (on tiptoes).
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or familial, wrist, elbow, neck, chest, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- It is said that Mark Twain's frozen crayon is kept beneath this experience.
- The Golden Horseparade was once home to "The Golden Horseparade Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.