Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseowl experience, February 14, 2000, 6:15 a.m.
The Golden Horseowl
June 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseowl, you can entertain your arteries with fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Jerry Desk and the Deskjerries.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waiting for this experience, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This is the only experience in the resort on which a picture of Alan Menken can be witnessed.
- The Golden Horseowl was once home to "The Golden Horseowl Review," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.