Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Horseowl show, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
The Golden Horseowl
July 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseowl, you can eat fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Cody Finger and the Fingercodies.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- This show closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals report that this show is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Golden Horseowl was once home to "The Golden Horseowl Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.