Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Horseorgan attraction, April 14, 1973, 9:54 p.m.
The Golden Horseorgan
January 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorgan, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Johnny Lever and the Leverjohnnies.
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to you.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, garish makeup, or viral issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1950 World's Exposition.
- The Golden Horseorgan was once home to "The Golden Horseorgan Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.