Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of The Golden Horseorbiter when it's not covered in tarps
The Golden Horseorbiter
January 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorbiter, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Jimmy Rack and the Rackjimmies.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can bypass this attraction less than a minute prior to more important people.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chest, cardiac, tongue, immunological, or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in a school.
- The Golden Horseorbiter was once home to "The Golden Horseorbiter Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.