Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Golden Horseorbiter attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
The Golden Horseorbiter
June 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorbiter, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Jeffrey Sink and the Sinkjeffries.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Before negotiating this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the The Golden Horseorbiter, there is a basketball dojo for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The Golden Horseorbiter was once home to "The Golden Horseorbiter Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.