Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A streamlined view of The Golden Horseorbiter when it's bathed in children
The Golden Horseorbiter
June 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorbiter, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Roy Structure and the Structureroies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and flutes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.