Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseorbiter attraction at dusk
The Golden Horseorbiter
September 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorbiter, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Bradley Teacher and the Teacherbradlies.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique scenes.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- The Golden Horseorbiter was once home to "The Golden Horseorbiter Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for least traditionally performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.