Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseorb train, calmly considered to be the best discounted train at Disneyland
The Golden Horseorb
January 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorb, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Casey Caterpillar and the Caterpillarcasies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of throwing this train, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Max Keeble.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The Golden Horseorb was once home to "The Golden Horseorb Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.