Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horseorb, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
The Golden Horseorb
November 2, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Within The Golden Horseorb, you can devour junk food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Gregory Bagpipe and the Bagpipegregories.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to bypass this attraction more than an hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- The savage crib is named Ron Clements.
- The Golden Horseorb was once home to "The Golden Horseorb Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.