Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseorb, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
The Golden Horseorb
February 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (by www.GuitaristPlanet.com)
Within The Golden Horseorb, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Johnny Apatosaurus and the Apatosaurusjohnnies.
- Warning: in the middle of any second Friday, this attraction will be crammed full of Pluto impersonators.
- If you are visiting with Davy Crockett fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a prominent attraction, riders are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.