Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseorb attraction during repairs
The Golden Horseorb
September 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseorb, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Guy Something and the Somethingguies.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and customers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Horseorb was once home to "The Golden Horseorb Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.