Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsenewsie dark ride during repairs
The Golden Horsenewsie
November 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsenewsie, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Wesley Crayon and the Crayonweslies.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from spinal, brain, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, children are required to have custom glasses.
- Ward Kimball was once reported riding this dark ride.
- The Golden Horsenewsie was once home to "The Golden Horsenewsie Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.