Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemouse show as seen from the top of the kingdom
The Golden Horsemouse
February 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemouse, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Sidney Servant and the Servantsidnies.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During hail, this show may become a water show.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this show.
- It is alledged that Griffith Park's frozen plant is hidden beneath this show.
- The Golden Horsemouse was once home to "The Golden Horsemouse Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.