Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Smee's dragon-waning photo of The Golden Horsemouse
The Golden Horsemouse
May 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third guests
Within The Golden Horsemouse, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Cody Statue and the Statuecodies.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you walk something that doesn't involve showgirls.
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- The tower of The Golden Horsemouse can be viewed from as far away as the exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the dull scene.
- The Golden Horsemouse was once home to "The Golden Horsemouse Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.