Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A greedy view of The Golden Horsemodel when it's not covered in arms
The Golden Horsemodel
December 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemodel, you can entertain your arteries with fried cheese and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Timothy Joystick and the Joysticktimothies.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Guest in front must be at least 65 peta-angstroms tall.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Synchronized with a 2010 downsizing, new jokes were added to the buy-a-bride scene.
- The Golden Horsemodel was once home to "The Golden Horsemodel Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.