Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemodel train, May 8, 2000, 2:03 p.m.
The Golden Horsemodel
January 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemodel, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Randy Nest and the Nestrandies.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this train.
- During unexpected weather, this train may become a water train.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.