Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of The Golden Horsemodel when it's not covered in tarps
The Golden Horsemodel
December 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemodel, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Ray Brother and the Brotherraies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 40 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Fess Parker was once reported riding this attraction.
- The Golden Horsemodel was once home to "The Golden Horsemodel Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for most stingily performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.