Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inverted view of The Golden Horsemerry-go-round when it's shrounded in fog
The Golden Horsemerry-go-round
March 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemerry-go-round, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Rodney Can and the Canrodnies.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or finger, fingernail, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.