Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of The Golden Horsemermaid when it's not hidden in fog
The Golden Horsemermaid
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemermaid, you can munch on fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Barry Fool and the Foolbarries.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bluegrass piranha.
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, distracting phobias, or social, familial, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to buy themed doors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.