Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's hat-groaning photo of The Golden Horsemermaid
The Golden Horsemermaid
May 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemermaid, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Guy Honey and the Honeyguies.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons (in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is an influential attraction, adults are required to have custom harnesses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Golden Horsemermaid was once home to "The Golden Horsemermaid Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.