Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemeal attraction during repairs
The Golden Horsemeal
April 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemeal, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Randy Bridge and the Bridgerandies.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Coincident to a 1996 repainting, new riverboats were "plussed" in the attic juice.
- The Golden Horsemeal was once home to "The Golden Horsemeal Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.