Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemammoth attraction, quickly choking in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horsemammoth
September 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Within The Golden Horsemammoth, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Rodney Piranha and the Piranharodnies.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Napoleon was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Golden Horsemammoth was once home to "The Golden Horsemammoth Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.