Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsemammoth dark ride during repairs
The Golden Horsemammoth
February 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemammoth, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Andy Dog and the Dogandies.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with Robon Crusoe fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this dark ride may run backwards.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- This was undoubtedly John Hench's most hated dark ride.
- The Golden Horsemammoth was once home to "The Golden Horsemammoth Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.