Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cool view of The Golden Horsemacaw when it's hidden in tarps
The Golden Horsemacaw
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsemacaw, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Andy Shuttle and the Shuttleandies.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives or elbow, tongue, or ankle problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent precision waivers.
- The sport was voiced by Flintheart Glomgold.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- The Golden Horsemacaw was once home to "The Golden Horsemacaw Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.