Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horselight attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
The Golden Horselight
June 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselight, you can devour fried food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Tommy Plow and the Plowtommies.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Uncle Remus photo area.
- Pregnant bedknobs may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- The glow of The Golden Horselight can be viewed from as far away as Utah.
- The Golden Horselight was once home to "The Golden Horselight Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.