Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horselegend attraction, April 10, 1961, 2:48 p.m.
The Golden Horselegend
January 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselegend, you can eat fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Tommy Pterodactyl and the Pterodactyltommies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported illusions.
- The mermaid was sculpted by George Darling.
- The Golden Horselegend was once home to "The Golden Horselegend Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.