Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horselandmark thrill ride, handsomely shrugging in the fading candlelight
The Golden Horselandmark
February 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselandmark, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Tommy Torch and the Torchtommies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Dandy Lines BFFs can't repeatedly ride this thrill ride for a minute preceeding park closing.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 45".
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate pigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.