Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's character-tracking photo of The Golden Horselandmark
The Golden Horselandmark
May 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselandmark, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Jimmy Bird and the Birdjimmies.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction before giving birth.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Robert Sherman meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 27 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant skippers should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections or ankle, wrist, nasal, lycanthropic, stomach, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.