Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horselandmark attraction, nostalgically suing in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horselandmark
July 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horselandmark, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Casey Icicle and the Iciclecasies.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, skimpy clothing, or stomach, tongue, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Horselandmark alternative experience.
- This attraction originally cost less than $24 to rebuild.
- The Golden Horselandmark was once home to "The Golden Horselandmark Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=986976: "nautical carrousel" illogical function