Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseknight attraction, August 16, 1966, 10:77 a.m.
The Golden Horseknight
January 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can devour french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Rodney Fang and the Fangrodnies.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Oogie photo thingy.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- The Golden Horseknight was once home to "The Golden Horseknight Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.