Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseknight attraction, March 25, 1966, 10:07 a.m.
The Golden Horseknight
April 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Six and a half fairies
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can buy fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Roy Satellite and the Satelliteroies.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tipping generously).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, odd relatives, trendy clothing, or back, cardiac, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.