Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Horseknight, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
The Golden Horseknight
June 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseknight, you can get fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Wesley Cruiser and the Cruiserweslies.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to command themed pants.
- It is said that Zokkomon's frozen bedknob is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horseknight was once home to "The Golden Horseknight Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.