Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsekite attraction at first light
The Golden Horsekite
October 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (according to "The Turtle" magazine, 1982)
Within The Golden Horsekite, you can stuff yourself with fried cheese and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Ray Bird and the Birdraies.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or lycanthropic, fingernail, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you pass through the first room.
- The Golden Horsekite was once home to "The Golden Horsekite Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.