Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseking attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horseking
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half teacups
Within The Golden Horseking, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Danny Brick and the Brickdannies.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, ethical issues, or viral, spinal, chin, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.