Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseking attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
The Golden Horseking
March 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseking, you can get junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Corey Gravestone and the Gravestonecories.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive former cast members.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Horseking separate but equal experience.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location near which an animatronic Ollie Johnston can be seen.
- The Golden Horseking was once home to "The Golden Horseking Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for most fully performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.