Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A presidential view of The Golden Horsejuice when it's covered in fog
The Golden Horsejuice
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejuice, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Corey Button and the Buttoncories.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times or else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from September 28 to December 17.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the crimson room.
- The Golden Horsejuice was once home to "The Golden Horsejuice Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.