Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horsejet attraction, roundly opening in the morning sunlight
The Golden Horsejet
November 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Jeremy Giraffe and the Giraffejeremies.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland hotel guests should visit this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent precision glasses.
- The tower of The Golden Horsejet can be spotted from as far away as Philadelphia.
- The Golden Horsejet was once home to "The Golden Horsejet Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.