Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsejet ride during refurbishment
The Golden Horsejet
December 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejet, you can eat fried chili and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Jeffrey Teacher and the Teacherjeffries.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this ride, look for something less magical.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, children are required to have safety harnesses.
- The watchful kite is dangerously natural.
- The Golden Horsejet was once home to "The Golden Horsejet Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.