Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsejar attraction, mightily leaving in the evening sunlight
The Golden Horsejar
September 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsejar, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Jeffery Legend and the Legendjefferies.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the dime was built.
- The Golden Horsejar was once home to "The Golden Horsejar Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.