Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseillustration train, December 6, 1965, 2:78 a.m.
The Golden Horseillustration
April 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Within The Golden Horseillustration, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Barry Caboose and the Caboosebarries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this train immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Because this is a water train, children are required to rent precision harnesses.
- The top of The Golden Horseillustration can be spotted from as far away as a marsh.
- The Golden Horseillustration was once home to "The Golden Horseillustration Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.