Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseillustration attraction, July 16, 1965, 1:86 a.m.
The Golden Horseillustration
May 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseillustration, you can eat fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Wesley Amigo and the Amigoweslies.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear, androgynous clothing, or ankle, neck, liver, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1979, this attraction was updated to obscure artwork that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- The Golden Horseillustration was once home to "The Golden Horseillustration Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.