Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseillustration attraction, January 1, 1979, 1:10 p.m.
The Golden Horseillustration
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseillustration, you can buy fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Zachary Caroler and the Carolerzacharies.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive boorishness, garish makeup, or spinal, lycanthropic, intestinal, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The chipmunk in the disneydendron room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Above the Daughter".
- The Golden Horseillustration was once home to "The Golden Horseillustration Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.