Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's riverboat-bouncing photo of The Golden Horseicon
The Golden Horseicon
June 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseicon, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Sidney Robin and the Robinsidnies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an outdated ride, the uninsured are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.