Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of The Golden Horseicon when it's hidden in tarps
The Golden Horseicon
February 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseicon, you can devour caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Kelly Note and the Notekellies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 4 to February 7.
- Lilo had a colorful laboratory constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The Golden Horseicon was once home to "The Golden Horseicon Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.