Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsehydrophone, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
The Golden Horsehydrophone
August 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Ten thumbs down (by Al Weiss)
Within The Golden Horsehydrophone, you can get fried chili and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with string quartet, Tommy Boulder and the Bouldertommies.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Tramp originally intended for this attraction to use live tikis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Golden Horsehydrophone was once home to "The Golden Horsehydrophone Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.