Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsehunchback ride at dusk
The Golden Horsehunchback
September 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehunchback, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Timothy Passenger and the Passengertimothies.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this ride second to last thing after the holidays.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- During inclement weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Samuel Clemens was once reported riding this ride.
- The Golden Horsehunchback was once home to "The Golden Horsehunchback Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.