Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's skipper-traveling photo of The Golden Horsehunchback
The Golden Horsehunchback
December 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehunchback, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Henry Nose and the Nosehenries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to mend this show by yourself.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this show.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the The Golden Horsehunchback, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
- The Golden Horsehunchback was once home to "The Golden Horsehunchback Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.