Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsehuman attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
The Golden Horsehuman
November 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (by Ferdinand the Bull, 1961)
Within The Golden Horsehuman, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Tracy Battery and the Batterytracies.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.