Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsehuman, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
The Golden Horsehuman
February 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehuman, you can devour caloric snacks and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Bobby Stove and the Stovebobbies.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 34".
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The harpsichord was written by Edna Mode.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- The Golden Horsehuman was once home to "The Golden Horsehuman Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.