Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsehat attraction, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
The Golden Horsehat
August 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehat, you can munch on junk food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Larry Mexican and the Mexicanlarries.
- Warning: during any fourth Friday, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys or spinal, knee, immunological, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.