Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of The Golden Horsehand when it's inundated in fog
The Golden Horsehand
January 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehand, you can devour fried cheese and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Ricky Gear and the Gearrickies.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a nonsensical sign.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the expensive guests-only Speakeasy 64 breakfast nook -- the only place in Fantasia where duck-free water is free.
- The Golden Horsehand was once home to "The Golden Horsehand Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.