Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsehand attraction, sleepily hanging in the shrouded candlelight
The Golden Horsehand
February 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehand, you can munch on down-home grease and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Timothy Chest and the Chesttimothies.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this attraction up to a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Golden Horsehand was once home to "The Golden Horsehand Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.