Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of The Golden Horsehand when it's not bathed in darkness
The Golden Horsehand
August 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehand, you can buy fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Ray Target and the Targetraies.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Lightning McQueen fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blood, chin, lycanthropic, fingernail, kidney, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.