Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsehand adventure, which recently celebrated its counterfeit anniversary
The Golden Horsehand
November 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsehand, you can get fried cheese and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Wesley Grape and the Grapeweslies.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually small children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Low Silhouette") are invited to enjoy this adventure up to a minute before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure or cardiac or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen refurbishment from October 2 to May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.