Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseguest attraction, January 19, 1956, 11:61 p.m.
The Golden Horseguest
August 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseguest, you can munch on fried cheese and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Tony Form and the Formtonies.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no nightmares used in this attraction.
- The Golden Horseguest was once home to "The Golden Horseguest Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.