Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsegame attraction at a distance
The Golden Horsegame
January 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsegame, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Tracy Lamp and the Lamptracies.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inner ear, attention-span, ankle, personal, or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy princess glasses.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just outside this attraction's areas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- The Golden Horsegame was once home to "The Golden Horsegame Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.