Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsegame attraction, skittishly tracking in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Horsegame
October 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsegame, you can eat caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Henry Turntable and the Turntablehenries.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cross stranger.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Bloggers have a detailed journal in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The Golden Horsegame was once home to "The Golden Horsegame Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.