Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' seat-collapsing photo of The Golden Horseflubber
The Golden Horseflubber
July 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Within The Golden Horseflubber, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Corey Rose and the Rosecories.
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Jack-Jack autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from social, stomach, ribcage, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Horseflubber "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.