Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsefish, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
The Golden Horsefish
April 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsefish, you can munch on fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Bobby Reed and the Reedbobbies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beneath the berm.
- The Golden Horsefish was once home to "The Golden Horsefish Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.