Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsefish attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
The Golden Horsefish
January 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Within The Golden Horsefish, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Jimmy Porthole and the Portholejimmies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 98".
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsefish" can be scrambled to spell "Ensrihfshdtlhge Ooe ."
- The Golden Horsefish was once home to "The Golden Horsefish Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.