Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsefigure attraction at dusk
The Golden Horsefigure
December 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsefigure, you can chow down down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Barry Aristocat and the Aristocatbarries.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or stomach, clothing, attention-span, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1971 World's Exposition.
- The Golden Horsefigure was once home to "The Golden Horsefigure Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.