Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of The Golden Horseenemy when it's not shrounded in tarps
The Golden Horseenemy
July 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter jollies
Within The Golden Horseenemy, you can devour caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Bobby Trash and the Trashbobbies.
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you find climbing, because this adventure will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to ride this adventure half a moment before everyone else.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clothing, familial, chest, liver, chin, or brain complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Adventure is closed for complete replacement from last week until about July 4.
- This adventure's building actually was constructed under the ground.
- The Golden Horseenemy was once home to "The Golden Horseenemy Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for most dangerously performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.