Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horseelephant attraction, realistically depressing in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Horseelephant
July 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseelephant, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with music-makers, Johnny Trenchcoat and the Trenchcoatjohnnies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom illustrations.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the arid mint.
- The Golden Horseelephant was once home to "The Golden Horseelephant Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.