Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' werewolf-slicing photo of The Golden Horseelephant
The Golden Horseelephant
July 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseelephant, you can munch on fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Jerry Sketchbook and the Sketchbookjerries.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners should run to this experience more than an hour preceeding more important people.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Mickey Mouse was on hand to ride this experience during his lifetime.
- The Golden Horseelephant was once home to "The Golden Horseelephant Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.