Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A retired view of The Golden Horseelephant when it's not shrounded in tarps
The Golden Horseelephant
March 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Within The Golden Horseelephant, you can chow down down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Corey Box and the Boxcories.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Before dissolving this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from Disney Drive.
- Be sure to look for an uproarious Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the unidentified scene.
- The Golden Horseelephant was once home to "The Golden Horseelephant Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.