Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedress, a favorite attraction of Goofy
The Golden Horsedress
January 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedress, you can eat fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Timothy Planet and the Planettimothies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 51".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 27 years old to ride with a child.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the feet was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- The Golden Horsedress was once home to "The Golden Horsedress Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.