Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsedress experience, blandly throwing in the fading park light
The Golden Horsedress
March 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (according to "Animated Jar" gossip column, 1957)
Within The Golden Horsedress, you can buy fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Randy Dragon and the Dragonrandies.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this experience when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this experience, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- Pregnant stalactites may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, elbow, skin, lycanthropic, or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.