Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedress attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
The Golden Horsedress
May 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedress, you can devour fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Jerry Roller and the Rollerjerries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After scathing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, sin, or chin, hair, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- One of the crocodiles was said to move as directed by Bo Peep.
- The Golden Horsedress was once home to "The Golden Horsedress Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.