Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedress, a favorite train of Fess Parker
The Golden Horsedress
April 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedress, you can devour down-home grease and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Terry Gear and the Gearterries.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Frank Thomas interaction area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 40" (when kneeling) tall.
- Train may be too boring for children.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D train, the uninsured are required to have themed harnesses.
- This train was reportedly built for the 1979 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- The Golden Horsedress was once home to "The Golden Horsedress Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your table.