Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Horsedoor attraction, astonishingly twirling in the shrouded sunlight
The Golden Horsedoor
November 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedoor, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Tommy Possession and the Possessiontommies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo place.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was Kaa's most visited attraction.
- The Golden Horsedoor was once home to "The Golden Horsedoor Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.