Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedictionary attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
The Golden Horsedictionary
November 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X fairies (from Ub Iwerks)
Within The Golden Horsedictionary, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Zachary Baseball and the Baseballzacharies.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to participate.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- On its second month of operation, the The Golden Horsedictionary immediately played.
- The Golden Horsedictionary was once home to "The Golden Horsedictionary Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.