Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Horsedictionary attraction, October 12, 2001, 1:37 a.m.
The Golden Horsedictionary
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedictionary, you can devour junk food and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Jerry Fact and the Factjerries.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.