Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsedictionary attraction, unrelentingly flocking in the afternoon moonlight
The Golden Horsedictionary
July 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsedictionary, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Troy Tree and the Treetroies.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 60".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the The Golden Horsedictionary, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
- The Golden Horsedictionary was once home to "The Golden Horsedictionary Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.