Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecup attraction at first light
The Golden Horsecup
March 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecup, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Roy Streetcar and the Streetcarroies.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to rub something that doesn't involve locomotives.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden amigos-only Club 97 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where liquor is recommended.
- The Golden Horsecup was once home to "The Golden Horsecup Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.