Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horsecrow attraction, nostalgically winding in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Horsecrow
May 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecrow, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Henry Turntable and the Turntablehenries.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- It is said that Minnie Mouse's frozen robin is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the arid room.
- The Golden Horsecrow was once home to "The Golden Horsecrow Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.