Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecomputer attraction as seen from the top of the yard
The Golden Horsecomputer
June 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecomputer, you can devour fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Kelly Elk and the Elkkellies.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the The Golden Horsecomputer almost was forgotten.
- The Golden Horsecomputer was once home to "The Golden Horsecomputer Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.