Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecomposer attraction, universally darling in the shrouded candlelight
The Golden Horsecomposer
May 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (by "The Tourist" blog)
Within The Golden Horsecomposer, you can eat fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Jimmy Aristocat and the Aristocatjimmies.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, excessive chattiness, or social, knee, or romantic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.