Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecomposer attraction at dusk
The Golden Horsecomposer
June 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecomposer, you can devour caloric snacks and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Jerry Trolley and the Trolleyjerries.
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, brain, attention-span, wrist, or back disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the ornate ghost of a former character.
- The Golden Horsecomposer was once home to "The Golden Horsecomposer Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.