Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of The Golden Horsecomposer when it's not shrounded in tarps
The Golden Horsecomposer
June 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecomposer, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Tracy Note and the Notetracies.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from February 19 to May 1.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsecomposer" can be scrambled to spell "Ngemohrhstle Pcsoeo Dore."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- The Golden Horsecomposer was once home to "The Golden Horsecomposer Review," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.