Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecomposer ride as seen from the top of the woods
The Golden Horsecomposer
September 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecomposer, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Andy Hippo and the Hippoandies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 37".
- This ride closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- In 1983, this ride was updated to add rooms from the "The Golden Horsecomposer" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The Golden Horsecomposer was once home to "The Golden Horsecomposer Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.