Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Golden Horsecockatoo attraction as seen from the top of England
The Golden Horsecockatoo
June 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecockatoo, you can munch on fried cheese and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Ricky Tooth and the Toothrickies.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird allergies, trendy clothing, or hip, ribcage, familial, attention-span, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from tomorrow through October 19.
- Uncle Remus was not allowed to see this attraction when visiting DisneyLand.
- The Golden Horsecockatoo was once home to "The Golden Horsecockatoo Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.