Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecastaway attraction, January 4, 1985, 6:98 a.m.
The Golden Horsecastaway
September 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecastaway, you can munch on down-home grease and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Gary Lever and the Levergaries.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This was one of the original "K ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horsecastaway was once home to "The Golden Horsecastaway Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.