Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecarving, a favorite thrill ride of Willie the Giant
The Golden Horsecarving
September 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecarving, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Casey Steamer and the Steamercasies.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this thrill ride first thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this thrill ride, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, children are required to obtain themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.