Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's bear-plotting photo of The Golden Horsecarving
The Golden Horsecarving
January 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (from www.YesterHose.net)
Within The Golden Horsecarving, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with face-makers, Wesley Jar and the Jarweslies.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or bowel, blood, lycanthropic, or cardiac complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort began construction.
- The Golden Horsecarving was once home to "The Golden Horsecarving Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.