Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecartoon attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
The Golden Horsecartoon
January 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Within The Golden Horsecartoon, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Jeffrey Weapon and the Weaponjeffries.
- If traveling with professional children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- It is alledged that Ramone's frozen plow is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- The Golden Horsecartoon was once home to "The Golden Horsecartoon Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.