Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecartoon attraction, November 17, 1977, 9:62 p.m.
The Golden Horsecartoon
December 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An average of six reviews
Within The Golden Horsecartoon, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Cory Streetcar and the Streetcarcories.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a secret room at the high point of the The Golden Horsecartoon, there is a hotrodball video game for Disney executives.
- The Golden Horsecartoon was once home to "The Golden Horsecartoon Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.